Multimedia Bluetooth 3.0 APTX Module For Stereo Speaker , CSR 8645
This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) module. It is based on CSR
8645 ROM version chip
set which supports Bluetooth V3.0 standard and CSR APTX audio
streaming. The APTX feature
provide high quality audio streaming compared to traditional SBC
coding. Its latency time is as
low as 75ms which is sufficient for most of the multimedia
applications. The Embedded Kalimba
DSP Co-Processor also support the advanced features such as echo
cancellation, noise reduction ,
and stereo audio (A2DP profile) communications. Advanced user
interface design allows multipoint
HFP or A2DP connections and secure simple pairing. The integrated
stereo DAC provide high quality
audio performance with SNR up to 95dB. Support digital audio bus
such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF. And
the on chip Switched-Mode Regulator and Li-ion battery charger
eliminate the needs of external
components and costs. The true single chip solution to audio
applications. Internal ROM, serial flash
and EEPROM enable the flexibilities of the module to meet various
kinds of applications.
- High quality wireless stereo headset with APTX features.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker with APTX features.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Cost effective ROM version.
- Not required for initial technology transfer fee of APTX.
- Simple design and easy to use.
- Flexible configurations for various kinds of applications
13.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 mm (8M SPI Flash for voice prompts)
13.4 x 13.4 x 1.9 mm (EEPROM)
Digital PIOs, Analogue IOs,
2.7V – 4.25V